THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, March 23, 2009

Why did the Chicken Cross the road?


                            Photobucket
Hey guys, Just posting to tell ya that one of our chickens died today. V_V One of the twins Crabbe and Goyle (Goyles the one that died) We will miss her dearly, and i hope she makes it safely to the other side of that chicken heaven road. Wish her a good journey please.


(These are Pictures of Crabbe, sense i couldnt find any of Goyle)
Photobucket

5 comments:

EmilyCarolina said...

Awww I didn't know you have chickens. Sorry she's gone :(

Hazel said...

O.O oh no!!!!! POOR GOYLE!!!!

Grace said...

I'm sorry, Bea! But chickens don't live very long. :)

Amaris Rendal said...

V_V we had her...for like...6 or 7 years...

Nat said...

Hey Bea,
I'm sorry about your chicken. :-( Offtopic: here's the link I promised you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxHqK0_VV0

Movies Avatars