THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!


I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. And I hope everyone knows Christmas is not just for the Presents, or the Candy, and Christmas Tree, stockings, and Lights. It's truly about the Birth of Jesus Christ, the one and only savior and maker of the world. But we all know (If you believe) that he was born in March Spring. But it's nice that everyone is willing to celebrate his birthday (even if it's not 100% correct) I'm just so happy and thankful for all my friends and family. This has truly been a wonderful Christmas!

On another note, I hope nobody minds or gets upset or even disappointed if I don't have a present for you. I have never been "loaded" up on money, and I'm not that skilled in the crafts making. I can't Knit, Sew, Fold Paper (Origami)....nothing like that. T_T But if I hug you tightly and tell you that "I Love You" will that be enough? If not, .....well....yeah.....I guess there's nothing you can do except smile and move on. Unless you hold grudges. But enough of that....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Get ready for the new year!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! and yes, a hug will be enough!!!!

Grace said...

next time i see you, i need TWO hugs, one for christmas, one for new years. XD

Movies Avatars