THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Houdini?!



HOUDINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Yeeeeees, and no.

I found this picture on a website, and I thought about my sweet piggy. I miss her sooo much! The little time we had her was like a slice of heaven....and hell. She was a spoiled brat, who had to have everything her way, buuuut, she was always willing to give out love and take it. She would rub her tiny nose up against you (which sometimes hurt) but it was great! I really do miss her, and I hope that where ever she is, shes happy!

But I can't just take all the credit for the picture!

This picture is of a pig character from a classic story written by the one I was named after "Beatrix Potter" *Claps, and applause's her* Yes Yes, what a fine woman she was! And the Artist who drew this, was "~Luve" from the website DeviantArt.com A cool website where people can exchange art, or just share it! I have two of my drawings up there, which people have favorite or subscribed ^.^ I'm so happy!

But that's all I really wanted to say, and share! Thanks for reading!

~Skully

2 comments:

Grace said...

you were named after Beatrix Potter? no way!

Amaris Rendal said...

AHHHH I love your picture darling! <3
and yes, I was >.<

Movies Avatars