THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 25, 2011

Might I add some sugar to your tea?



Well to begin this absurdly late post on a this almost forgotten blog, I would just like to say that my beautiful baby rats HAVE been born and are now living peacefully next to my window in a very large ferret house.


Yes yes, most of you who read my blog might already know this (you
do) and might already know what they look like (well some of you). But in any case, no pictures of them in their current state will be posted in this particular post.

.
.
.
.
.

Only old ones that I have stolen from Clara (who provided provided the
rats -info- and made this even possible. I LOVE you Clara!!! http://mindfulrudyard.blogspot.com/ ), but it's not really stealing sense she sent them to my mother who then forwarded them to moi~




Aha...so cute, I know.


Now to be honest here, I don't really know if any of my babies happen to be in any (of the 3) pictures that I have posted. In fact, that wasn't even half of the litter. There were two litters going on in the whole rat craziness. I know. And out of those two families....I picked three darling angels. Who love nothing more then to clean my teeth and ears, pick my nose and get those pesky yawn tears from my eye corners. ^_^ (Also pee in my cleavage. Gee...thaaaanks)


I'll reveal their names with individual pictures of them. So you can keep on loving those pictures and thinking about those mystery babes who own that small corner of the world that happens to be my room. Tee Hee.





~Skully

1 comments:

Hazel said...

CUTIES!!! ours are getting big too! We went to Melissa and Katia's house today and spicy, Katia's cat had kittens and they were smaller than the rats!! >___< so adorable...

Movies Avatars