THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friendship is Magic BITCH~


I've decided to upload my pony fan art here! ^_^


Yes, to answer your question...I am a total fan of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. I used to watch the old generation pony shows when I was little, and now that they have revamped it and added older kid humor, I LOVE it~ ^///^ People who are fans of the MLP show, that are older or are male are considered a "Brony". "Bronies" for pl. Though the name "Pegasister" has been thrown around for calling older girls that, but I like Brony better.

So yeah, judge me, don't judge me, I don't give pony's ass anyway. ^_^ Enjoy my art and role play!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't draw these ponies, I created them from a pony maker creator game.

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/#/d47efz4

Go make your own pony(ies) and thank her for her awesome creation!

P.S.
The ponies in the picture up top were uploaded by vectors and one artist
who drew one of the ponies. I don't own them, and I am not using them
for profit. This is strictly for fun~ ^.^ Don't hurt me please.

P.S.S.
Also...the ponies up top are some of my favorites from the show, slightly altered. So yeah, google them
to find out their names and see their awesome profiles. You'll understand why they're my favorites. >.o

0 comments:

Movies Avatars