THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Everyone get DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!

*Sniffles before sneezing*


uggghhh! I feel terrible. I've had a terrible cold ever since this past Wednesday. And it's driving me crazy! This is the reason I haven't been blogging the things I got for Christmas and my birthday. T.T But I promise you as soon as this clears up, I'll have a whole lost set in front of you (to those who read this blog)....But, I completely understand if you don't find my list at all interesting. I just thought I would share to the world what I got, and what I still plan on getting *Evil laugh*...Anyway, I'm off to bed, there is no church in the morning due to the cold and my grandfather (poppa) is sick with a cold also. *Bites her nails* I hope I wasn't the one who got him sick...DX But yeah...Love you guys, and until this goes away or I'm bored...

Ta!

~Skully...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've had a bad cold too- I hope I didn't give it to you :(

Feel better!!

Amaris Rendal said...

Thanks Jen-Jen! I'm starting to feel better already, and I'm sure it wasn't you, allot of people I know have colds also..it's that season for colds..T.T

Movies Avatars