THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

RAWR!

Errrrrg! I want to make a movie sooo badly! But I can't!


....

Well, I shouldn't say that..Cause I can really. It's not that I don't have a camera to film with.
*Sighs* It's just, the camera that I have, makes a noise every time I push the stop button, and everyone can hear it. So it kinda makes the film I shoot corny. Ya know?

And our other camera isn't really...well...it takes tapes. So I dunno how I would be able to upload it to my computer. *growls*

I just think, I'll probably have to borrow a friend's camera if I want some of these vids done. I'm starting to write them down cause I don't wont to forget them. I hate it when I do that. T__T

Skully.

1 comments:

Grace said...

that's exactly why I wasn't able to make movies for MONTHS, because my camera was broken. Now I have my Flip, but I know just how you feel! I hate having to write things down.

Movies Avatars