THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kinda Bored...

Awwww MAN! I seriously need something to do right now. Even though it's 2;22 AM in the morning on a Sunday....T.T I feel like going out and running! Where? I really have no idea, but I need to go there, where ever it is! I wanna go pay at a park, or play tennis...or even more SWIM! I miss swimming so darn much right now. But I have to be a good little girl (feh) and wait for summer...bummer. I have already used up all the cards I got from the library including the ones I semi-stole from my mother. So that's out of the list of things to do. Normally during the week, we (and I mean Lijah and myself) go to bed around 10:30, cause we tend to sleep in late if we don't. So on the weekends we stay up as late as we possibly can, because.....well...because we can XD But this week has been different. I have been up till 2 in the morning if not later reading and drawing (Can't be on the computer) cause I can't sleep. And around not only that I have been finding all these awesome manga/anime that seemed to be made just for me! And I get so into them it's hard to just shut my comp off and go to sleep without finishing the whole season(s) right there and then. But now that it's the weekend, all I want to do is sleep. I finished all my anime in one night T.T And my manga won't be updated till later this month. So what can I do, really? I have no one to play with (And as childish as that sounds, YES we teenagers -well I do at least- still like to play games outside, like hide-and-seek, tag, running through the woods, playing house....okay maybe not so much on that one, but still!!!!!) and it's freak'n cold outside...I have to wait till next Friday to watch our shows (Bones, House, Fringe, the Office, NCIS, luckily we still have Star Trek -wink- fresh from 1966 YEAH BABY!) I'm currently having artist block (except for trading cards, and their pretty slim already T.T) can't find any good music I don't already know and so forth. All I really have to do IS sleep. And I'm getting tired of that already, even though I do love sleeping ^_____^ I guess the only time I do feel like I'm accomplishing something is when I take a nice hot shower. Silly? I think not. Not only does showering cleanse my body and make me feel slick and fresh (and nice smelling!) it give me thinking. And when I think I come up with some good crap too. I think of songs, new videos, music videos, drawings. All kinds of things. But of course once I get out and get dressed and all huddled over a piece of paper......It's gone.....

*sighs* So yeah. There's only one way I can explain what I'm going through to you. I'M. BORED. And I know my mother says "Boredom is a state of mind"...whatever that means XD j/k j/k Love my mother's guts. But seriously, how does she come up with that? She must have good showering experiences too! Like mother, like daughter. heck cha! But I guess my mind IS I the state of boredom, cause If this isn't boredom, then crap I have a new disease.

Oh, whatever. I'm just ranting and raving again to you (blog) I should rename this blog of mine "The Rants" instead of "SkullBanger" Or maybe I should make it "RantBanger" XD No no, I like my name. It's epic. But anyway *yawns* All this typing (truly it isn't too much on your end, but when you type all this crap and change your mind and erase it all and start over, and over again...it gets kinda tiring) is making my eyes droop. I think I'll leave you with all these thoughts that just went out of my mind, through my fingers, and onto the Internet where you lovely people will absorb it into your own minds. One (wo)man's junk is another (wo)man's treasure....O.o I think that's how it goes? I dunno anymore. I think I might end this post here though and go back to looking for new anime to watch and manga to read, and if I fail at that I might try and find a comedian to make me laugh my butt off so I can finally go to sleep....uhhhnnnn! Someone smack me over the head with a hammer!!! O_O Wait no, I change my mind, a frying pan. Cause if you're going to go, might as well go without knowing in a cool fashionable way. ^__^ (I just did the most weirdest cheesy grin of all times...O_____o creepy)

Well, Good Night my lovelies...I hope you all sleep well. Or, it might be day when you read this, so Good Day to you, uh, I hope it all works out....yeah. T_T I better go. Bye.

~ Skully


P.s.

I'm thinking about getting me a new Video camera. Cause my flip (as you all know from my first two videos on wonderful YouTube.com) makes these clicking noises every time I pause or stop it. Pluuuuus, I tried hooking it to my comp, and it said that version of flip doesn't work or isn't compatible with macs. T_T So I would like one that is small kinda like the one the Hubbards have. But theirs isn't compatible with macs either. But it was awesome and easy to use when daisy and I did our videos for the Film festival earlier last year (See www.YouTube/HosepretzelFilms.com for more on that). How we got that on Jennifer's mac, no idea. But I want something kinda like that BUT compatible with macs XD too lazy to go through a obstacle course just to put a few vids on my computer. So, any suggestions? (NO FLIPS) It would make my haze of boredom I'm in a little bit less depressing...^_^ so you would be doing some good in this world, for me anyway. XD

P.s.s.

I either need to move to Athens or kidnap my friends and bring them here with me. I only get to see them once a week, that's the only social time I get. So can you see where I'm coming from? I feel left out and emo. All alone with Lijah *twitch* yeaaah.
Just something else I'm throwing out there so you will all feel sorry for me! XD

P.s.s.s.

I'm totally joking about making you guys feel bad, about me. In no way would I ever want to make you guys feel bad.
....................You believe me. Right?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's it. You are coming to our house more often. We'll make it happen. We love you and miss you!

Grace said...

I get ALL of my good ideas in the shower, and then when I go to make the video or draw the picture, *POOF* I can't. I also get good ideas when I'm about to fall asleep, but at that point, I can't really move. XD lol

Movies Avatars