THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pros and Cons

Happy Day Before Valentines day to you all! ^_^ I am glad to say that this Valentines day is very interesting in many ways. It seems that this yeah holds many things in store for me, whether they be good or bad I can't wait to greet them. (Or do I?) But to the point of the post. IT'S SNOWING! (If you haven't noticed) LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND PULL YOUR WINTER SUPPLY ON AND BUILD A SNOWMAN, OR GO SLEDDING!!!! Or stay inside like me and enjoy the beauty of it without getting blue toes and runny noses. XD It started snowing yesterday, and might I say I was having mixed feelings about it all. Like, "Oooh, It's so beautiful!" and "It makes me think of Bambi" -sad- and also, "O___O But what if our electricity goes out like last year and we're trapped here in the cold.....with Cameron!" (Lijah's best friend). XD Yeaah, all kinds of feelings were swelling up inside of me that I felt like I could just ..-BOOM-..explode. And on top of that yesterday when I got up, after enjoying the snow we got allot of phone calls from family members and co-workers saying that they saw me in the Athens paper. O_O WHAAAT?!?! HOLD THE PHONE!!! Yes you heard me. I was in the paper. Well not really just me, Clara one of our librarians was also in there, including Edward, Casey, and Daisy! Oh, and lij was too, in the background. XD They also quoted me on what I had to say about the Trading Card program at the Athens Library. Well, one of the things I had to say anyway. A reporter and Photographer had come by maybe...1 or 2 weeks before hand and was watching us as we made trading cards. I got to be interviewed first because I was the -quote unquote- "Loud Mouth" of the bunch T_T which I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but still. And I'm making the most horrible face possible (well, maybe not the worst but still!!!) I was so embarrassed when I looked the picture up on the computer. Ugghhnnn. Oh well. Now all of Athens has seen me crazy face and laughed. *sighs*

On a better note though, I got all the supplies for my costume I"ll be wearing when I go to see the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie by Tim Burton! Yay! I'm Going to be wearing a pink and purple tulle skirt (Got the idea from Daisy) with a striped matching shirt. Along with some cat ears and tail! I might even get a collar with a name tag on it that says "Cheshire", who knows! I LOVE to dress up! If I find anyway possible to dress up without being laughed at I'll do it......on second thought...sometimes I do dress up in my normal clothes and people laugh at me. O.o I don't really care though, as long as I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing. That's what's important, right?

Now, after that cheery little news, I have something to drown the happiness away. At least for my family. Earlier today we found out that our church that we go to had been totally wasted. Someone broke in and totally destroyed the place. They broke the toilet and the sink and windows, poured paint everywhere, bashed in our two pianos and smashed the picture of Jesus we had hanging up, the backdoor was completely wrecked as well as the front. Everything is completely trashed. We don't know who did it, but we have a pretty good idea of who it might be. But we aren't pointing fingers at anyone before we gathered all the evidence. My grandparents called the police and now no body can go over there because it has been announced a "crime Scene" o____o So now, we are without a church. It's very sad and depressing because I have been going to this church all my life. It's small and run down, but looks don't matter. It was a place of healing and innocence. Why someone would destroy a sweet little place like that I have no clue. Not many people came, just a few friends of my grandparents and family members. Last Sunday only 10 people came, sometimes even less then that come. Mum and I are still in shock, but surely we can fix the place up, replace the windows and the piano's and doors. clean the mess up. With a little faith we can heal our church. I take this as a sign, an omen maybe. Change is in our future, a new beginning maybe. This is an open door that someone has unlocked for us, and whether we decide to step through is unknown at the point in life. But I am willing to step through even though I hate change T.T I hope all of you will keep us in your prayers. And even if you don't have the same religion or don't believe at all. Please if make an effort to pray just this once for us. Pray that we can make it through this. That's all I'm asking.


But I guess that's really all I wanted to say. Sorry to blurt all this out on you, I just need to talk to someone sometimes, and my computer seems to be the only one who listens and doesn't talk back XD so it makes me feel good. I hope you have a great day/night! And a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (<<
Until next time (Tomorrow) Ta darlings!

Skully Nyaa~

2 comments:

Hazel said...

wow, im really sorry that happened, bea... :(

Grace said...

that is such a heartless thing to do! i hope they catch the people who did it.

about alice and wonderland, i can't wait to see it either, and am planning on getting dressed up fancy when i see it, too. :)

Movies Avatars