THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 5, 2010

Body like a doll

Sup my watchers?


Feeling the heat from the new spring? Yeah? Me too! But that's not why I'm posting.
I'm posting to let you guys know that yesterday was my first day (in several years) of going to Six Flags!!!!! And man....DID IT EVAR (XD spelling fail) ROCK SO HARD/MUCH!?!??!

But anyway, that's all I really had to say. That and I'm super de-dooper tired...I invited my friend Nick over to my house this week (Thursday) to spend the night sense school was out. And we were hanging out at the J-J Flea market, looking for a rat cage (Found one! I'll post pictures up later) when Jen-Jen called us. Now, usually when Nick comes over, our sleeping patterns go out the wazzoo! I stay awake as long as I can at night, and sleep most of the day away. And when I get up sometimes that day we go anywhere we can outside. Far into the woods, and anywhere else before crashing again in my room! XD So I was already pooped this weekend. But somehow...the Six Flags call woke me up...õ.Õ yeeeeaaaaah? So you can imagine how tired I am now, right? *Rubs her eyes* It seems I'm always tired when I talk to you guys...XD

Oh!

Other acknowledgments!

I don't really focus in on Holidays that much, but for their sakes...here I go!

HAPPY (Late) VALENTINES DAY!!! -hearts-

HAPPY (Late) ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!

HAPPY (Late) SPRING!!!

HAPPY (Late) EASTER!!!!

But yeah...*sighs* I guess...I'll go do something...>.> something like...resting...or....XD I dunno...but I'm going to do it! I hope you guys have had it good! And I'm sorry to keep you waiting. The time between each posts suck...I only blog when I feel like it. But I'm trying to find someway I can blog on certain dates...*shrugs* We'll see....but until next time...CHOA!

Later mates,

~Skully

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you were able to go with us- it was a lot of fun!!

Hazel said...

It was fun! My word verefication was "oblet"! that's a word i made up when i was little and i wouldn't let anyone pass doorways without them saying "the password"! XD

Movies Avatars