THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jiggly-wigglies

A strange little spider crawled onto my side tonight while I was air drying from my shower. He crawled up onto my side and over my arm so that he stood on my shoulder and whispered into my ear. I had felt him and just simply moved my arm thinking it was my hair tickling my bare side and thought nothing of it. That is, until I heard the small voice. "Leeeemmmmon..." It whispered to me and right then and there I knew I wasn't alone. "Leeemmmmooon Cake. Share with me your delicious Leeeemmmon Caaaaake!" By this time I knew that strange little feelings of eight legs crawling across my skin belonged to no other then a spider itself. I gave a small scream and brushed it off the side of my shoulder, and from what I felt it was happy to be rid of me. It's tiny laughter ringing through the air as it glided away behind a set of drum and scurried out of sight. I backed away so fast I could barely see where I was going, and balled up into a tight ball and called fro Elijah to come and save me from the mini-monster. He never came. I was left alone to over come my fear of the invisible thing and move forward again to collect my laptop and my cellphone and Ipod. Once all was gotten and was resting on the safety of the couch I was relaxed enough to share my story to Elijah who paid as much attention to me as a bird does a wall. I didn't mind. Instead I though 'Maybe A short story for the blog wouldn't be such a bad idea' and so I sit here, typing out all that happened.


This is based on true events that happened April the 24th 2010, somewhere between the times of 12:04 and 12:15.

1 comments:

Hazel said...

WHOA! That's really weird!

Movies Avatars